Software Developer / DevOps
Koopol is looKing for a Software Developer / DevOps
At Koopol we are developing the new era of the online monitoring tools. We are working on the "Google of E-Commerce", as the press used to say:
“Track whatever you want, whenever you need, as simply as using Google”.
No more onboarding (that’s old-fashioned), all the data is up-to-date, and there already. Just play with it.
In one platform, users access: prices, availability, and reviews for ALL industries, ALL brands, ALL resellers, and ALL products.
Covering the whole online market, the tool offers infinite strategic values such as: competitors monitoring, catalogue comparison, prices optimization, prices & availability tracking, elasticity studies, market trends detection, etc.
Koopol is backed by private funds, and is based in Charleroi.
Today, we are looking for a new team player to strengthen our technical capabilities.
- You have a good sense of humor & a great team spirit
- You are willing to learn new things every day and get out of your comfort zone
- Get the most of our technological stack to increase software availability, resource efficiency and make sure our platforms can scale & support any peak load.
- Experience with cloud tools & platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Rancher is a plus.
- Experience with databases such as Mysql, MongoDB and Elasticsearch is a plus
- Basic experience with Git is a plus, we 🖤 Gitlab & Gitlab-CI
- Graduate, Bachelor, or Master in computer science or any equivalent by experience
- At least 2-3 years experience, preferably in a Startup environment
- Cloud: GCP, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker
- Back-End: NodeJS, Python, Laravel, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch7, Percona, Redis
- Front-End: React, Vue
- Others: Bash, GO
- An interesting and adapted salary package.
- Flexibility and remote working options.
- Dynamic collaborations and most probably a few after-work drinks with a young team of passionate and talented individuals. For this, you will need to be at the office 😃
- The opportunity to work on online data of our expanding list of international customers.
- The most important : your official blacK polo.
Your past relevant experiences and resume. We don't care about your cover letter. We care about results. So provide us 5 key points for which we should hire you.Apply now!
Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org. Why are you still there ? We're waiting for you already.