In today’s world, data is the new gold. There is plenty of it everywhere, leading to massive opportunities.Koopol is a fast-growing startup supporting brands gathering, and especially using many relevant data about their online sales distribution.
Koopol is looking for an all-star to support the business growth. As a Business Developer, you are the first point of contact for all new prospective customers and will identify and qualify sales opportunities.
Evolving among a fast growing environment, educating prospects and customers will be part of your daily objectives.
As this role is critical to our business growth, and reputation, we are uncompromising about quality, and efficiency.
- Contribute to sales strategies by actively identifying target markets and companies
- Work with the team to develop targeted lists of prospect companies, and find the relevant contacts within those companies, following sales department best practices
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on data innovation: for you, hearing “No” is the start of a negotiation!
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Know what it takes to meet and hopefully exceed your goals and work towards monthly targets
- Experience in sales or business development, ideally in the B2B SaaS or enterprise software space, is a plus
- Not afraid to pick up a phone and make a call to a stranger
- Results-driven and relish the challenge of beating ambitious targets
- Master the “80-20 rule”: able to juggle multiple responsibilities and projects, prioritize work assignments, critical tasks, and routine work to maximize results in a fast-paced, results-driven team environment
- Strong communicator, both oral and written (in business English, and Dutch or French)
- Quick (self-)learner and thrive in ‘organized chaos’
- Ability to take initiative and approach work with a sense of urgency
- Strong problem solving skills with a can-do mentality
- Aptitude to translate complex business concepts into concise and intuitive conversations
- Achieve a proven track record of measurable goals and working with KPI’s
- Tech-savviness and quick understanding of tomorrow's internet culture
- First, and foremost, being highly motivated to build Koopol’s next adventures and reach the next level!
We’re building the future of Online Distribution Monitoring Tool, and our international ambitions prove that we’re serious about it!
Next to a flexible and attractive compensation package (laptop, phone, etc.), including a significant results-driven component:
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Our offices are located in Charleroi, the place where everything is possible.
Yet we have a flexible approach towards working location and mobility.
Your past relevant experiences and resume. We don't care about your cover letter. We care about results. So provide us 5 key points for which we should hire you. Looking forward to meeting you!Apply now!
Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org. Why are you still there ? We're waiting for you already.